Mu Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mu Forums

Join and stay with us forever!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Really warning!! about DragonWing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikii
Quite Interested
Mikii

Really warning!! about DragonWing! Empty
PostSubject: Really warning!! about DragonWing!   Really warning!! about DragonWing! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:35 am

Really warning!! about DragonWing! Screen11

Really warning!! about DragonWing! Screen12

Really warning!! about DragonWing! Screen13

Really warning!! about DragonWing! Screen14

First of all i wanna say that there is SunShine writting now not Miki. He lend me his acc on this site for one - two post cuz i dont have ownself acc cuz of bans:P but its not important.. but importatnt is what this screens are proving. not only IMO but in a lot of people the DragonWing shouldnt have said for example " SunShine is lier.. She broke my own rules etc. " cuz of i didnt do nothing wrong. I had only a phono but in lorencia and not from killing newbies but from trainig with my friends.. and as u can see on screenshots she gave me a lot of dcs.. with saying that im a lier and i broke her faith or sth like this.. i wanna know why i still had this dcs and for what??

but this isnt all... then she said to Zippo who have been standing next to me that he have changed since she have seen him last time and that he isnt her friend. then she said that he have ip ban. its very interesting - for what???

ok this is all. If DragonWing have other mind of this problem and she didnt agree with that which im writting about her or she can NORMALLY explain what she did.. then she can write it. I just waiting for answers and info why i had got 10 dcs and my friend ip ban.

i just wanna sign that u were pathethic DragonWing with saying " its my server and i can do what i want" cuz of the others admins are lowred and cooliduu and its also their server.

greetings.. i think that gms should be interesting of this problem.

SunShine
Back to top Go down
AragoRn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Really warning!! about DragonWing!   Really warning!! about DragonWing! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:49 am

hmm i wondering if that was really DragonWing? we have to check this asap,in these screens we can see that she dc-ed u without reason,thats my opinion but if that was really DragonWing we GM_s should talk with lowred to explain it
Back to top Go down
https://muonline.rpg-board.net
Mikii
Quite Interested
Mikii

PostSubject: Re: Really warning!! about DragonWing!   Really warning!! about DragonWing! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:01 am

Well she is still in game online so anyone can talk with she.. or dont know how u will check this. but anyway thx for answer and help..

and In my opinion it was she, not a hacker or other. maybe she just drunk sth with %%..

SunShine
Back to top Go down
Blake
Admin
Blake

PostSubject: Re: Really warning!! about DragonWing!   Really warning!! about DragonWing! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:13 am

All i can do now is to ask her about whole that accident. You took some screen shots thats awesome! We have the time form em so she would be able to say was it her Very Happy
Offtopic
About ur account - it was unbanned wasnt't it? lemmie check it again. Cuz i remember whe have deleted ur Princess account but Sun is still there Smile Ask me via PM for more infos please.
@EDIT:
Sorry, ur account has been removed Sad so you need to register again.
Back to top Go down
http://artemisfo.forumsland.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really warning!! about DragonWing!   Really warning!! about DragonWing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really warning!! about DragonWing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mu Forums :: Archives :: Season 2-
Jump to: