Mu Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mu Forums

Join and stay with us forever!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My account is already connected

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
macper_08
Itens plx
macper_08

My account is already connected Empty
PostSubject: My account is already connected   My account is already connected Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 3:01 am

Crying or Very sad :cry:My Character bK_mACper moved on Loren deep and i cant log in beacuse it is always connected when i logg it in there will be a sign that your account is already connected so plss fix my account!!
Back to top Go down
Blake
Admin
Blake

PostSubject: Re: My account is already connected   My account is already connected Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 4:16 am

Is your entire acc arlready connected or its only about ur BK??
Back to top Go down
http://artemisfo.forumsland.com
macper_08
Itens plx
macper_08

PostSubject: my problem   My account is already connected Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 4:27 am

My whole account not my bk only but my whole account
Back to top Go down
Blake
Admin
Blake

PostSubject: Re: My account is already connected   My account is already connected Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 4:29 am

So we can't do anything. You must wait until lowred restarst the server Sad It is the only way to disconnect your account. We the GMs we can only DC a character not an account itself. We tryd to dc all characters form that acc but it doesnt work.
Back to top Go down
macper_08
Itens plx
macper_08

PostSubject: PLease   My account is already connected Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 8:05 pm

Please Keep on trying to disconnect my account so that i could play i really want to play Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
AragoRn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My account is already connected   My account is already connected Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:09 am

sorry u must be patient and w8 for serwer restart,this is the only way to disconnect ur account
Back to top Go down
https://muonline.rpg-board.net
macper_08
Itens plx
macper_08

PostSubject: O.K.   My account is already connected Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:41 am

So when would you restart the server so that i could play??
Back to top Go down
Blake
Admin
Blake

PostSubject: Re: My account is already connected   My account is already connected Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:02 am

Erm we can't do that because we are not the server owners Very Happy lowred does that from time to time so it wont last long.
Back to top Go down
macper_08
Itens plx
macper_08

PostSubject: My account is already connected   My account is already connected Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:20 am

So please tell lowred to restart the sever! I really really wanted to play now Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My account is already connected   My account is already connected Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My account is already connected
Page 1 of 1