Mu Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mu Forums

Join and stay with us forever!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OgingBK bannid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oging123

OgingBK bannid Empty
PostSubject: hi try to report to lowred and to some player who report..   OgingBK bannid Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 4:04 am

hi to all GM's why my [BK]Oging was banned.....with out rty reason....

elical KB.....how to be eligal when lowred give 2 kb to my frend when my frend bag and lowred fix his bag and give 2 kb+7.....and my frend give me one of his kb.....

i have ascrow full opt+12 all gm have that...remember Smoltym...Smoltym is me but the reason why my Smoltym banned because of my frend ontong........

now how say i have eligal....and banned my [BK]Oging without saying to me enything..

i hate all of you...........
Back to top Go down
AragoRn
Admin

OgingBK bannid Empty
PostSubject: Re: OgingBK bannid   OgingBK bannid Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:36 am

lol i remember gm Smoltym he lost his gm power on some resaon and i can say that gms didnt have aschrow sets+full option and dont think lowred gave ur friend 2 Kbs,if u are really gm Smoltym u shold know that,u are not gm now and full option items are not for u
Back to top Go down
https://muonline.rpg-board.net
Blake
Admin
Blake

OgingBK bannid Empty
PostSubject: Re: OgingBK bannid   OgingBK bannid Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:54 am

Any gm hasnt got aschrow full set! Reason is simple aschrow set is ugly! Smile You got banned cuz u had an illegal item or items. How u gonna proove that to us? And we dont have to inform a player before he gets banned lol.
Back to top Go down
http://artemisfo.forumsland.com
Oging123

OgingBK bannid Empty
PostSubject: hey hey......   OgingBK bannid Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:26 am

illigal items.....you know where i can get exc Kb...Astro say that all items lost when rollback come can back by lowred...that whys i ask for a kb coz i lost 3 kb..and gm lowred give a exc kb where is illigal for that....

Smoltym is a ex Gm...that's why i have set ascrow......

where some iligal lol...........

some Gm here is LOL lol! like you gm's who banned me your big lol.....

I never Play to this server coz of gm unfair..................

i follow to server rules...but you banned me..Rules is a rules but without the rules the exc Kb.... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
AragoRn
Admin

OgingBK bannid Empty
PostSubject: Re: OgingBK bannid   OgingBK bannid Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:52 am

lol man dunno what u really want Razz you are not gm now and full option items are not for you and im sure that u cant have aschrow set+12 if that was from lowred that should be +13 lol , you said that we "GM-s" banned you buahaha if u were gm here you should know that we cant do it only admin can we can only report it btw we are not unfair rules are the same for all and thing that u proly were gm here i think it doesnt matter u should follow rules like others and one thing more after rolbacks there was no backing items

/Closed
Back to top Go down
https://muonline.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

OgingBK bannid Empty
PostSubject: Re: OgingBK bannid   OgingBK bannid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OgingBK bannid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mu Forums :: Archives :: Season 2-
Jump to: