Mu Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mu Forums

Join and stay with us forever!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KSing, should it be banned?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SunShine
Mu Apprentice
SunShine

KSing, should it be banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KSing, should it be banned?   KSing, should it be banned? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:35 pm

In my opinion the rule about ks should be change.. its horrible when u are exping and someone go on ur spot and ksing u. it really make furious and hard to not kill this kser...
And it make really hard to get 350 lvl or MAX STATs.. when for 1 res u can meet 1-10 ksers...

And ksing is stealing how stealing can be allowed?
Back to top Go down
Adikpl
Adikpl

PostSubject: Re: KSing, should it be banned?   KSing, should it be banned? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 4:01 pm

SunShine wrote:
In my opinion the rule about ks should be change.. its horrible when u are exping and someone go on ur spot and ksing u. it really make furious and hard to not kill this kser...
And it make really hard to get 350 lvl or MAX STATs.. when for 1 res u can meet 1-10 ksers...

And ksing is stealing how stealing can be allowed?
Ehh... I'm not making this rules i only read ks is allowed pk not and i ks beacouse all ks my spot so please don't say stupid things if u are nervous don't play
Back to top Go down
MaZ_WizZ
Master Poster
MaZ_WizZ

PostSubject: Re: KSing, should it be banned?   KSing, should it be banned? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 4:53 pm

I think KS can be allowed and PK this same.
Or not KS and Not PK !scratch scratch
Or stay this Rules:D
Back to top Go down
AragoRn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: KSing, should it be banned?   KSing, should it be banned? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:00 am

serwer proly will be non pvp and i think SunShine is right ks-ing should be not allowed... im really furious when some sm-s or mg-s ks me,they are faster and got better skills than BK so i cant exping

Last edited by on Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://muonline.rpg-board.net
Blake
Admin
Blake

PostSubject: Re: KSing, should it be banned?   KSing, should it be banned? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:39 am

Well in my opinion KS should be punishable or allowed aswell. Cuz now if u reported to me that someone is killing ur monsters i would warp that guy to another free spot. The server can be PVP but withs some npvp lands e.g. Barracks, Refuge and arena.
Back to top Go down
http://artemisfo.forumsland.com
SunShine
Mu Apprentice
SunShine

PostSubject: Re: KSing, should it be banned?   KSing, should it be banned? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:59 am

1st i didnt said it only to u Adik so why are u saying some "stupid things" to my preson?

2nd lol im not nervous and if i said sth stupid prove it with arguments not with only saying that i said it. cuz its only show how dumb u are..

3rd "i ks beacouse all ks my spot " on screenshots which u give for this forum i can see only u and one person so where are these all? and if someone will jump from the bridge u will jump too just cuz someone have done it? lol its soo pathetic.

Blake - the gms arent 24/7 and not only for wishes players.. for most of ur time u are busy etc. so how can u say that the way of solve this problem is write to gm.

and u will teleport every ksers in every moments of every players? i wanna see it when for one res are so many ksers.. really interesting;) u should have so copies to do it all.

im also interesting how u will know who was first on the spot and who ks when the both will say that the other is kser. which one u will tp?
Back to top Go down
Blake
Admin
Blake

PostSubject: Re: KSing, should it be banned?   KSing, should it be banned? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:15 am

Yeah you are right Sun! We cant do it all time long but atleast wy try hehe Smile

What would you say about KS Black list? This list will contain all names of notorious ksers. They would not be able to get the event rewards and will be well-known in the comunity. I think that might work Razz
Back to top Go down
SunShine
Mu Apprentice
SunShine

PostSubject: Re: KSing, should it be banned?   KSing, should it be banned? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:34 am

lol great idea:D well u are good in creating best ideas Blake;P IMO KS black list will be great;P

all thx for interesting of this problem;)
Back to top Go down
Blake
Admin
Blake

PostSubject: Re: KSing, should it be banned?   KSing, should it be banned? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 11:30 am

OK i am glad that this idea was likely accepted Very Happy We'll do it after introducing season 3. Every user wich would like to inscribe a player will have to pm me or AragoRn in following way: Do it ONLY via PM!

Characters Nickname: XxX
Last seen ksing in: Arena - Necron spot
Situation Description: I was bla bla bla while XxX came and started ksin my monsters. Bla Bla Bla
Screenshot: screen shot must contain a chat window with your statement, what i really mean - scrren shot must contain atleast words "no ks plx"

All other notifications wriiten not via pm or wron wont be accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KSing, should it be banned?   KSing, should it be banned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KSing, should it be banned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mu Forums :: Just talk-
Jump to: