Mu Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mu Forums

Join and stay with us forever!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PK arena and KS Players....

Go down 
+3
MrOwn
Dakry
Sn!per
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sn!per

PK arena and KS Players.... Empty
PostSubject: PK arena and KS Players....   PK arena and KS Players.... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:43 am

Back to top Go down
Dakry
Quite Interested
Dakry

PostSubject: Re: PK arena and KS Players....   PK arena and KS Players.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:38 pm

This BK (MrOwn) u have post some PKer.. Its a GM so u know.. hehe but the rest u have catch is good.. I have try get GlaDyaDor banned for days but i think it dosnt work rofl..

@~AragoRn.... Everybody should follow rulez...gms too

@~Dakry.... Read what own said on the screen, so do we know why own pked him Smile (PK a gms ohter "normal" char = we may kill u because of it and get u banned)

Last edited by on Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://muonline.rpg-board.net/index.htm
MrOwn
Quite Interested
MrOwn

PostSubject: Re: PK arena and KS Players....   PK arena and KS Players.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 1:40 pm

Haha nice work Sn!per Razz you just Reported a GM for PKing. And do you have a reason why im killed you? i got and i can give you some..

1. you PKed my MG
2. you Pked other people
3. you just PK when you feel for it

so there you got your reason

P.S
nice to Report me btw -.-

Just Respect me and my mates, then we respect you.
Back to top Go down
https://muonline.rpg-board.net
Darth_Maul
Noob Killer
Darth_Maul

PostSubject: Re: PK arena and KS Players....   PK arena and KS Players.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 12:34 am

I have here one of the pk's...
https://servimg.com/view/11734399/2
Back to top Go down
Blake
Admin
Blake

PostSubject: Re: PK arena and KS Players....   PK arena and KS Players.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:41 am

Guys! Please post the images also! Use the BBCode thunimbal and paste the whole line into ur post! DO NOT RESIZE YOUR PICTURES! It only disables us to read the character's name!
Back to top Go down
http://artemisfo.forumsland.com
Cooliduu
Cooliduu

PostSubject: Re: PK arena and KS Players....   PK arena and KS Players.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:21 am

No more the less, a GM are ALSO included in the rules.
A GM should NOT kill another player NO MATTER WHAT! Thats why we got the power to DC!
There are Some places ppl can PK, and IF a GM wanna PK, then he ALSO should go there!

If a GM kill another player, he is NOT better then the rest!
Back to top Go down
AragoRn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PK arena and KS Players....   PK arena and KS Players.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 9:11 am

i agree with u,i repeat once again..everybody should follow rulez especially GM-s,its no matter who u are,the most imporatnt is what u do and how

keep up ur job cooli
Back to top Go down
MrOwn
Quite Interested
MrOwn

PostSubject: Re: PK arena and KS Players....   PK arena and KS Players.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:39 am

Cooliduu wrote:
No more the less, a GM are ALSO included in the rules.
A GM should NOT kill another player NO MATTER WHAT! Thats why we got the power to DC!
There are Some places ppl can PK, and IF a GM wanna PK, then he ALSO should go there!

If a GM kill another player, he is NOT better then the rest!

Cooliduu... one simple little thing i can tell to you,
its a simple thing...
that I and Dakry have our own Rules, some lowred, DragonWing gave us
because they will not lose us, and they will not that we go to a other MU server and
become as a GM there. Thats why they have give us this...
To make our OWN rules. So i have follow my OWN rules for 4-5 years now, and im gonna still follow them so Sorry Cooli

Humm? Are ya guys gonna stop that battle? Because I agree with you both, this topic is not about your rules or what you do! It is for reports! So please interrupt your offtopic! I agree that we can move and DC any character we want, but please have that on mind that if we have had like 15 players which were overtaking the arena and DCing or moving didnt work and they have been coming back everytime, we had to kill em for example! It was the fastest way to let others to hunt. But yes GM shouldnt do that and can use it only in emergency. There is not such thing as Your own rules Own, lowred made us gms to prevent some actions here and didnt let us or You to kill on the forbidden place. We have to be 'crystal clean' and truesworthy persons! Smile
Blake
Just Respect me and my mates, then we respect you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PK arena and KS Players....   PK arena and KS Players.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PK arena and KS Players....
Page 1 of 1