Mu Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mu Forums

Join and stay with us forever!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Ideas to fix it..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakry
Quite Interested
Dakry

Some Ideas to fix it.. Empty
PostSubject: Some Ideas to fix it..   Some Ideas to fix it.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:24 am

First thing.. So do we need to fix "firescream" bug... Its kind ignoring with all these pking with "firescream" -.- Those DLs some dont can handle firescream should use ohter skills... (or just sell firescream in gm shop and change world on it. To many knows where it is now)

Second thing.. Change chaosmachines +rate with some procents.. To many some asking us gms to make their items to +9-+13

Third thing.. Add some more mob spots.. Like in atlans,devias,crywolf,tarcan and in arena but outside the walls to all cages.. Smile

firth thing.. Add more excellent drop rate..

hope that all these adds to (season 3)

Thats some things i want changed in game...

@moved.... i think these are game proposals ~AragoRn
Back to top Go down
https://muonline.rpg-board.net/index.htm
AragoRn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Ideas to fix it..   Some Ideas to fix it.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:24 am

First thing: u are right lowred should fix this bug cuz too many DL-s pk in this way
Second thing:i think chaos machine rate is good,its normal like in most good serwers so i dont need to change it
Third thing:good idea newbies need some spots for exping not only in arena or silent map
Firth thing:hmm u mean to change drop items like DP,GD,BS,Venom,Valiant,thunder hawk hurricane.... etc? if yes i agree ..drop of these items is very low and only in 1 or 2 maps
Back to top Go down
https://muonline.rpg-board.net
Cooliduu
Cooliduu

PostSubject: Re: Some Ideas to fix it..   Some Ideas to fix it.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:26 am

Yeah i would also like to add the drop rate on like DP,GD,BS,Venom,Valiant,thunder hawk hurricane.
It would be nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Ideas to fix it..   Some Ideas to fix it.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Ideas to fix it..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mu Forums :: Proposals :: Game proposals-
Jump to: