Mu Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mu Forums

Join and stay with us forever!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Reports AFK and PK'ers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MaZ_WizZ
Master Poster
MaZ_WizZ

My Reports AFK and PK'ers Empty
PostSubject: My Reports AFK and PK'ers   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:55 pm

This is beautiful AFK...He had AFK in Arena So...-You know what you sould be do...

I've got screens for Example...LooK What a Face

My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen16
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen17
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen18
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen19
And PK had Mr >> xM@T@ZiT0x
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen21
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen22

Last edited by on Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cooliduu
Cooliduu

PostSubject: Re: My Reports AFK and PK'ers   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:44 am

They are reported to the Admin.

Great job.
Back to top Go down
MaZ_WizZ
Master Poster
MaZ_WizZ

PostSubject: CoOLiDuu   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:59 am

affraid CooLi look at This MASS PK'ers IN ARENA " CyberMag " and " dyniu3 "
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen23
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen24
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen25
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen26
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen27
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen28
/....
Back to top Go down
MaZ_WizZ
Master Poster
MaZ_WizZ

PostSubject: It was Next Afk   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:27 pm

" Jabub " was AFK in arena...so...Sure I've got Screens For Example :
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen10My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen11My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen12My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen13My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen14My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen15My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen16
Back to top Go down
MaZ_WizZ
Master Poster
MaZ_WizZ

PostSubject: And Two Times   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 6:43 pm

Two Times Mr -->xM@T@ZiT0x was PK in Arena, But He Killed me And other People what were in Arena...Sure Screens for Example:
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen17My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen18My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen19My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen20My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen21
He Attack with Fire Scream....
Back to top Go down
Dakry
Quite Interested
Dakry

PostSubject: Re: My Reports AFK and PK'ers   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:39 am

" CyberMag " and " dyniu3 " i know they two are the biggest pkers in dakiller ever.. i catch and kill cybermag like everyday..
Back to top Go down
https://muonline.rpg-board.net/index.htm
Cooliduu
Cooliduu

PostSubject: Re: My Reports AFK and PK'ers   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 9:57 am

I have banned:
Jabub
CyberMag
dyniu3
xM@T@ZiT0x

I hope they think it was worth it.
Some simply wont follow Lowred´s rules....
Back to top Go down
MaZ_WizZ
Master Poster
MaZ_WizZ

PostSubject: Afk had...   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:44 pm

I Check Everyday Arena and Everyday see Newbie on AFK" OmgSinCrOx ":
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen22My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen23My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen24My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen25
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen26My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen27My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen28My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen29

** Ok, Banned by Cooliduu **
Back to top Go down
MaZ_WizZ
Master Poster
MaZ_WizZ

PostSubject: AFK {{DL}}   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 5:56 pm

AFK Had " DL_Thestaf " Why they dont read Regulamin Game.....scratch
ahhh sorry they have 11-12-13 years old Very Happy

My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen36My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen37My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen38My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen39My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen40My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen41My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen42
Back to top Go down
MaZ_WizZ
Master Poster
MaZ_WizZ

PostSubject: 1 Hour Later..   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:18 pm

this DL " DL_Thestaf " had again AFK in arena 1 hour later Neutral
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen45My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen46My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen47My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen48My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen49My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen50
Back to top Go down
Cooliduu
Cooliduu

PostSubject: Re: My Reports AFK and PK'ers   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:23 am

Banned
Back to top Go down
MaZ_WizZ
Master Poster
MaZ_WizZ

PostSubject: CAN'T EXP   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:07 pm

Ban For this THREE boys I'm not MAXED on my BK and i want EXP, but i cant Because they still stay on BULL SPOT !!

It is " waLus " <> " Dawid99 " <> " Saylo "
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen11My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen12My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen13My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen14My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen15My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen16My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen17

** PK in lorencia are allowed. Ediyed by Cooliduu **
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes but i think PK in Lorencia on Pontion Girl not on BULL Spot when people want up first Levels and go on differnet World.. So ...

Last edited by on Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MaZ_WizZ
Master Poster
MaZ_WizZ

PostSubject: Re: My Reports AFK and PK'ers   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:24 pm

AND AFK had " DevilJin "

My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen18My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen20My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen21My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen22My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen23My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen24My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen25

Banned by Cooliduu
Back to top Go down
MaZ_WizZ
Master Poster
MaZ_WizZ

PostSubject: Re: My Reports AFK and PK'ers   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:21 pm

PK " tovar "
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen29My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen30My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen31My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen32My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen33My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen34
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AFK Had " Coperfil "
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen35My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen36My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen37My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen38My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen39My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen40My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen41My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen42My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen43

** Banned by Cooliduu **
Back to top Go down
MaZ_WizZ
Master Poster
MaZ_WizZ

PostSubject: Re: My Reports AFK and PK'ers   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:53 pm

And two times !! AFK Had " Coperfil "

My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen44My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen45My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen46My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen47My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen48My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen49My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen50
Back to top Go down
MaZ_WizZ
Master Poster
MaZ_WizZ

PostSubject: Re: My Reports AFK and PK'ers   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 3:38 pm

Cooli it is this Tripa_BK for example. :
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen68My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen69

** Banned by Cooliduu **
Back to top Go down
MaZ_WizZ
Master Poster
MaZ_WizZ

PostSubject: Re: My Reports AFK and PK'ers   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:06 pm

Please banned Him " PeRChAzE " PK "
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen10My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen11My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen12My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen13My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen14

** Banned by Cooliduu **
Back to top Go down
MaZ_WizZ
Master Poster
MaZ_WizZ

PostSubject: Re: My Reports AFK and PK'ers   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 5:59 pm

Banned Him Please Look how many people was deth -.- it is not first time him PK.scratch pale
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen15My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen16My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen17My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen18My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen19
My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen20My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen21My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen22My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen23My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen24My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen25My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen26My Reports AFK and PK'ers Screen27

** Banned By Cooliduu **
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Reports AFK and PK'ers   My Reports AFK and PK'ers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Reports AFK and PK'ers
Page 1 of 1