Mu Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mu Forums

Join and stay with us forever!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to upload the images? (Tutorial)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake
Admin
Blake

How to upload the images? (Tutorial) Empty
PostSubject: How to upload the images? (Tutorial)   How to upload the images? (Tutorial) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:02 am

Hi there,
As You can see it might be hard to get hoe to upload the images on the forums. Thats the reason why i made this tutorial cheers
Here are the steps:
1. Click the new post/topic or edit button.
2. Click the "servimg" button here:
How to upload the images? (Tutorial) Serimghi5.th
3. If its Your first time using it, they'll ask You about Your forums password:
<no screen yet, sorry>
4. If everything went good You will have Yor own imgserv account to upload the pictures!
5. You'll be redirected to the main upload site. Click browse (przegladaj on the picture) to select the files. You'd better choose to not resize Yor image while uploading by picking up "No":
How to upload the images? (Tutorial) Serimg2md8.th
6. Click the "Host It" button.
7. Congratulations! You have just uploaded Your image!
8. Now You have to go back to the "Post a new topic" window and paste that line from servimg webpage:
How to upload the images? (Tutorial) Serimg3qc9.th
9. You'll recive a nice thunimbal for forums Smile You can choose the "Image" aswell - this would give you the full resolution picture in your post.

That's all I hope You enjoyd it!
Back to top Go down
http://artemisfo.forumsland.com
Blake
Admin
Blake

PostSubject: Re: How to upload the images? (Tutorial)   How to upload the images? (Tutorial) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:35 am

I've decided to put here the polish version of this simply tutorial too. It an answer to all users question Razz
Zdecydowalem sie umiescic rowniez polska wersje tego prostego poradnika. Jest to odpowiedz na pytania uzytkownikow. Blagam was nie katujcie sie z jakimis imageshackami jka macie tu szybszy (bo mniej oblegany) serwis hostingowy Smile Tak wiec po prostu tlumacze kolejne kroki bez umieszczania screenow na nowo. Zaczynamy!

1. Kliknij "new post" lub "edit" - oczywiscie zeby rozpoczac pisanie badz edycje posta.
2. Kliknij "servimg" taki duzy przycisk w prawym gornym rogu okna tekstowego. W zaleznosci jaki tryb wybraliscie moze to rownierz byc przycisk "host an image".
3. Jesli pierwszy raz uzywasz tego interfejsu, serwis zapyta Cie o haslo do twojego konta na forum, w celu utworzenia konta na "ImgServ". Nie ma sie czego baac to tylko kwestia weryfikacji uzytkownika Razz
4. Jesi wszystko pojdzie dobrze, to twoje konto zostanie pomyslnie zalozone, nie bedziesz sie musial logowac nastepnym razem, przegladarka "zaloguje cie" automatycznie za kazdym razem.
5. Zostaniesz przekierowany do glownej stronki. Kliknij "Browse"/"Przegladaj" wybierz obrazek i zatwierdz wybor "Ok". Nieco nizej jest taki wiersz "resize the image" co znaczy nie wiecej co czy zmienic rozmiar zdjecia. Do wyboru masz kilka rozdzielczosci ale mozesz wybrac "No" i to chyba byloby najlepiej Very Happy.
6. Kliknij "Host it"
7. Gratulacje wlasnie wrzuciłes fotke, nie zamykaj okna badz zakladki pod obrazkiem beda linki. Wybierz "thunimbal for forums"(BBCode) i wklej caly link bezposrednio do posta.

Mam nadzieje ze pomoglem i odtad skorzystacie z naszej pomocy i nie bedziecie utrudniali sobie zycia.
Back to top Go down
http://artemisfo.forumsland.com
firefly
Itens plx
firefly

PostSubject: Re: How to upload the images? (Tutorial)   How to upload the images? (Tutorial) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:14 am

How to upload the images? (Tutorial) Screen10
weee i got it
i can capture
pic and post
of those pker...
and role breaker
hehehe...

tnx GM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to upload the images? (Tutorial)   How to upload the images? (Tutorial) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to upload the images? (Tutorial)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mu Forums :: Problems section-
Jump to: