Mu Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mu Forums

Join and stay with us forever!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yor account is already connected? What to do?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake
Admin
Blake

Yor account is already connected? What to do? Empty
PostSubject: Yor account is already connected? What to do?   Yor account is already connected? What to do? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:19 am

Hi there,

I think its really comon problem. Many, many players got something like this. Please have that on mind, Crywolf Fortress is a bit "bugged" Razz and sometimes while You warp there You got dced and finally blocked Sad We have no solution to that as far so we need to be really careful!

But what to do when I got something like that?
If You got blocked, in any location, PM the GM at first. We can simply DC Your character - it works in most of ways. But You need to tell us where it has happened, cuz as You have seen the Crywolf Fortress is taken for "another" server. Thats why we have to get there at first if we want to Dc Your character. If that won't work, You'll need to contact with lowred. But please be really polite and precise in Your report. We are just humans!

So next time please DO NOT post that in here and PM one of the GMs listed below:
lowred wrote:
lowred===admin
Dakiller===admin
DragonWing=admin
THE_DARKNS=-GM
Cooliduu==GM
michio==GM
Blade==GM
Blake==GM
MrOwn==GM
Dakry==GM
HISPANON=GM
AstroJR_SM==GM
Back to top Go down
http://artemisfo.forumsland.com

Yor account is already connected? What to do?
Page 1 of 1