Mu Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mu Forums

Join and stay with us forever!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM Blake resigns his duty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake
Admin
Blake

GM Blake resigns his duty Empty
PostSubject: GM Blake resigns his duty   GM Blake resigns his duty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:21 am

Hi

I would like to say goodbye to all of you, since the new version i wasnt enjoying the game play anymore. Players were hacking, recived some cool sets etc. This was my last day of the duty, I had wonderful time here even it was kinda hard somedays. I hope that new gms will be better than me and worth that task!
Still-comming problems, new 'GMs'. Its too much for me at the same time. Well it hurts the ppl who are the gms and have been asigned to do it by their hard work. Its really sad to see another gm made just because he told me few things. I would like to say THANK YOU to Mazi, he was one of the best dudes here. I am sure that he will be a better GM than fafi - Mazi helps a lot even if you didnt know about it. Secondly i need to study more and work harder in my real life! I am pretty sure you will find someone to replace me.

Special thanks and hugs go to:
Messiah - I love this budd!
MazWizZ - Mazi you got my adress just talk with me Very Happy
Cooliduu - huuuggss bro!
lowred - thanks for all trust in me and the gifts

I wish happy times for anyone who annoyed me too! Razz
I hope these listed guys will take care of you! You can think I am weak but hey! Maybe I am!

See yaaaa on the other side!

P.S.
If I ever be here again, I won't go 'Plix gm me again', ill try to acheve it again!
To administration: Think what you doin'!
Back to top Go down
http://artemisfo.forumsland.com
Cooliduu
Cooliduu

PostSubject: Re: GM Blake resigns his duty   GM Blake resigns his duty Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:55 am

I have to say, that im REALLY sad to see you leave bro.
You have done a bang up job in helping this server, and more importently the players.
I REALLY hope to see you soon again.
Ill be on msn later today.
Catch me if you can bro.

Ill REALLY gonna miss you, and your cool humor.. jocolor
Back to top Go down
AragoRn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GM Blake resigns his duty   GM Blake resigns his duty Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 4:57 am

dont do that bro i hope u change ur mind,some things can change if we really try,i talked with Dakiller yesterday and i think its a small chance and we are on a good way
Back to top Go down
https://muonline.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Blake resigns his duty   GM Blake resigns his duty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Blake resigns his duty
Page 1 of 1