Mu Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mu Forums

Join and stay with us forever!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PROBLEM TO ENTER THE GAME URGENT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HISPANON

PROBLEM TO ENTER THE GAME URGENT Empty
PostSubject: PROBLEM TO ENTER THE GAME URGENT   PROBLEM TO ENTER THE GAME URGENT Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:57 am

Hi is Gm HISPANON, im back, i download the new version of the game from the link aboved i umpack the .rar archive and my antivirus program detec a spyware, well them i try to enter the game and a mesage come to my screen saiying you are disconect from the game and dont let me enter to the game WHAT SHOULD I DO??? IS THE SERVER ON?? OR NOT?
Back to top Go down
koniu
Itens plx
koniu

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM TO ENTER THE GAME URGENT   PROBLEM TO ENTER THE GAME URGENT Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:00 am

clinet dont have any viruses..
you mus change your spyware or change him option
many players have problem like you Smile but they are
playing now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://zal.pl
mysliwy

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM TO ENTER THE GAME URGENT   PROBLEM TO ENTER THE GAME URGENT Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:19 am

Check your firewall or antivirus.Sometimes antivirus blocked some files who are needed to play in server.
Back to top Go down
Cooliduu
Cooliduu

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM TO ENTER THE GAME URGENT   PROBLEM TO ENTER THE GAME URGENT Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:46 pm

Delete all your files again. Except the rar file you downloaded.
Turn off your antivirus program, and then extract it again.
If your anti virus program are on, it will most likely try to change some files in your extracted files. And then it wont allow you to enter.
I think it was the awg antivirus program, which i had problems with. I simply deleted the antivirus. And vupti i could play.

Hope this will help you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROBLEM TO ENTER THE GAME URGENT   PROBLEM TO ENTER THE GAME URGENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROBLEM TO ENTER THE GAME URGENT
Page 1 of 1